This privacy information applies to data processing by triple-b-Consulting.
As the controller, triple-b-Consulting has implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this website. However, Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed. For this reason, every data subject is free to transfer personal data to us via alternative means, e.g. by phone.
1. Name and Address of the controller
Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in Member states of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection is:
Birgit Beimborn-Becker, Pappelweg 18, 74821 Mosbach
E-Mail: info [at] triple-b-consulting [dot] com
Phone: +49 175 117 27 58
Collection and Storage of personal data, purposes and usage
a) Collection of general data and information when visiting our website
Our website collects a series of general data and information when a data subject or automated system calls up the website. This general data and information are stored in the server log files. Collected may be (1) the browser types and versions used, (2) the operating system used by the accessing system, (3) the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers), (4) the sub-websites, (5) the date and time of access to the Internet site, (6) an Internet protocol address (IP address), (7) the Internet service provider of the accessing system, and (8) any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
When using these general data and information, triple-b-Consulting does not draw any conclusions about the data subject. Rather, this information is needed to (1) deliver the content of our website correctly, (2) optimize the content of our website as well as its advertisement, (3) ensure the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology, and (4) general administration purposes. Therefore, triple-b-Consulting analyzes anonymously collected data and information statistically. The legal basis for the data processing is Article 6(1) lit f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the above listed purposes for data collection.
b) Contact possibility via the website
The website contains information that enables a quick electronic contact to our enterprise, as well as direct communication with us, which also includes a general address of the so-called electronic mail (e-mail address). If a data subject contacts the controller by e-mail or via a contact form, the personal data transmitted by the data subject are automatically stored. Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis by a data subject to the data controller are stored for the purpose of processing or contacting the data subject. There is no transfer of this personal data to third parties. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Article 6(1) lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the completion of your request.
3. Notes on the storage period
4. Information disclosure
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if you have given your consent in accordance with Article 6(1) lit. a GDPR.
6. Third Party Services
a) External hosting
This website is hosted by an external service provider (hoster). The personal data collected on this website is stored on the hoster’s servers. This may include, but is not limited to, IP addresses, contact requests, meta and communication data, contract data, contact details, names, website accesses and other data generated via a website.
The hoster is used for the purpose of fulfilling the contract with our potential and existing customers (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO) and in the interest of a secure, fast and efficient provision of our online offer by a professional provider (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO). Insofar as a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO and § 25 para. 1 TTDSG, insofar as the consent includes the storage of cookies or access to information in the user’s terminal device (e.g. device fingerprinting) as defined by the TTDSG. The consent can be revoked at any time. Our hoster will process your data only to the extent necessary to fulfill its service obligations.
We use the following hoster: 1&1
7. Rights of the data subject
• In accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR you may request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of such data;
• In accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR you can, at any time, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
• In accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR you may demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
• In accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR you may demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to have it deleted and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an opposition to the processing in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
• In accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party;
• In accordance with Art. 7 (3) of the GDPR, to revoke the consent you have given us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue data processing based on this consent for the future and
• In accordance with Art. 77 of the GDPR, you may complain to a regulatory agency. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or to our office.
8. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6(1) lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without indicating any special situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to: info [at] triple-b-consulting [dot] com.
9. Data protection
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure within the website visit. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Legal basis for the processing
Art. 6(1) lit. a GDPR serves as the legal basis for processing operations for which we obtain consent for a specific processing purpose. If the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, as is the case, for example, when processing operations are necessary for the supply of goods or to provide any other service, the processing is based on Article 6(1) lit. b GDPR. The same applies to such processing operations which are necessary for carrying out pre-contractual measures, for example in the case of inquiries concerning our products or services. Is our company subject to a legal obligation by which processing of personal data is required, such as for the fulfillment of tax obligations, the processing is based on Art. 6(1) lit. c GDPR.
Finally, processing operations could be based on Article 6(1) lit. f GDPR. This legal basis is used for processing operations which are not covered by any of the abovementioned legal grounds, if processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by our company or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data. Such processing operations are particularly permissible because they have been specifically mentioned by the European legislator. He considered that a legitimate interest could be assumed if the data subject is a client of the controller (Recital 47 Sentence 2 GDPR).
11. Existence of automated decision-making
As a responsible company, we do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
12. Actuality and Changes
It may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration as a result of the further development of our website and offers above or due to changes in legal or official requirements. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on our website.